Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD PLEASEEEEEE PROTECT MY EYESIGHTTT!!!!! I AM SCARED!!!!!!
Replies
11
Views
129
I have had nine months of instability, homelessness and trauma and now I have another crisis, I have been praying fervently and have asked community resources for help to no avail. I’m so tired of struggling I pray God hears me and delivers me and sends me the right resources, help, support and...
Replies
5
Views
321
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,046
Messages
16,783,871
Members
648,613
Latest member
Shietsardael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom