Help me God with a permanent job ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters. Please help me pray for a permanent job in a healthy working environment 🙏🏾
Replies
11
Views
190
Am ### from ### please bless my entire family with health and peace, grant me a stable permanent job, and remove all obstacles related to our loans and debts.
Replies
8
Views
149
Hi, I'm a GenXer fellow; my birthday is next week, and I would really appreciate any prayers for me to land a full-time job. I've been working remote contract-based gigs (I'm in between projects now) and really would like a permanent, full-time position (onsite is fine, but one that gives me...
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,907
Messages
16,816,332
Members
651,076
Latest member
SHelton530

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom