Help, ### is back. Torturing ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need help, I have been on fire for the Lord but have been being tortured mentally by demons. I am having severe anxiety constantly specifically in my home, which my family member did witchcraft and demonic work inside of. I constantly feel presences around me and am constantly in tormenting...
Replies
9
Views
434
Lord please help my mom. ### that I torture her and I think she is torturing me. I cannot stand it any more. I lose so much energy and invest into our relationship and I am so mad now..Is this devil??? My brother is also starting to buy stupid things for my mom's money (we care for her,) and...
Replies
6
Views
273
I just saw a previous post about a torture Group. I already know it's the same people. There's probably going to be a lot of spelling errors but I'm typing on my phone and can't see so apologies. was taken when I was 4 years old and I was held and I actually gut away and hid fir years but was...
Replies
9
Views
112
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,280
Messages
16,809,406
Members
650,691
Latest member
Raissuinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom