Help from homelessness

Please pray with me that I am free from homelessness and to be blessed with financial help to care for myself and my pets. We’ve struggled for so long, and I beg for relief from these troubles. I need help and guidance. Thank you. Amen.
Praying in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Amen. You are the God who provides all my needs according to your riches in Glory. I come to You as I am struggling financially, asking for your provision. Remove my fear, doubt, and unbelief. Please help me from being homeless.
Replies
11
Views
451
I’m looking for some prayers. My children and I are homeless but live with an elderly man that we take care of in exchange for a roof over our heads. We recently got into a car accident and our car was totaled and the insurance paid off the loan. Leaving us with no car and no money to put...
Replies
13
Views
160
Lord please remove any stronghold’s that is holding my family and I down lord please break every chain. We been homeless for ### months now and it’s scary it was cold out last night I was so miserable and today I woke up sick which I knew that would happen and I feel like my works is falling...
Replies
9
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,400
Messages
16,787,749
Members
648,971
Latest member
Greelfael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom