Help from homelessness

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me that I am free from homelessness and to be blessed with financial help to care for myself and my pets. We’ve struggled for so long, and I beg for relief from these troubles. I need help and guidance. Thank you. Amen.
Replies
14
Views
437
You are the God who provides all my needs according to Your riches in Glory. I come to You as I am struggling financially, asking for Your provision. Remove my fear, doubt, and unbelief. Fill me with Your peace and confidence in the promise of Your care for me in time of need. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
131
You are the God who provides all my needs according to Your riches in Glory. I come to You as I am struggling financially, asking for Your provision. Remove my fear, doubt, and unbelief. Fill me with Your peace and confidence in the promise of Your care for me in time of need. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom