Help For My Family

Sancia89

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear Lord,

You have helped me with so much during this year and I thank you for that. I am asking for help for my family, my parents are fighting all the time and they speak about divorce. This is affecting my younger sister who speaks about suicide and being lost. Please heal whatever is broken and mend the fence again.

Lord I want 2016 to be my year Lord the year where my dreams and desires come true Lord. The year where you bless me with a good Christian marriage and financial stability. In Jesus name I pray amen
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my my daughters my ex-wife I have three daughters pray for our finances we're transportation last pray for salvation for my three daughters and ex-wife pray for a Godly mate a Godly wife I've been praying for 15 years as a father raising two teenage daughters it's not been easy...
Replies
12
Views
187
Hi everyone I really need your help , I’m currently morning death with my husband , it’s been one year and I’m still not wanting to leave the house or my room , I’m in a very bad depression and don’t want to wake up most days and wish I pass away in my sleep , my daughter came to live with me...
Replies
11
Views
184
My mum ### is very mentally ill, please heal her! She is being unreasonably strict, many threats, hard to take, etc. Worried about what will happen next. My dad ### is sick and needs surgery, but I don’t know if he’ll get it. If he gets it, hope he survives it. Hope that it doesn’t snow again...
Replies
7
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom