Help for a survivor

Leaving took more courage than most people will ever understand. There's a gentle spoken prayer called the Limbic System Repatterning Prayer on the One Prayer at a Time YouTube channel, prayed over calming fear and settling the mind, and you only have to listen. I hope the anger loosens its grip and you sleep well tonight.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jeusis, Please let me explain I lost my apartment a few years ago. It was a nice place to live in karaoke people like me and then I lost my job and had to move out. I try not to be greedy and selfish and jealous, but I was pushed around at work and wanted to go on offsites because I...
Replies
12
Views
147
### - breast cancer survivor, breasts removed, doctors suspect that cancer has spread to the bones. She rejects now all medcations because it was fighting for 4 years and so many times she ended up in emergency and she has enough and put all her trust in her saviour. Please pray for her - she is...
Replies
13
Views
357
Hello all, please pray for the health and survival of my dear grandfather - the purest heart I have ever known. He got operated from cancer and is now in the intensive care. Please pray for his speedy recovery and that he will become healthy and happy and cancer-free within this summer, and live...
Replies
9
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom