Prayer request for help at work today, as there are difficulties with management and customers. Prayer for protection for my health and also for my unborn baby. Protection for my love ones as well.
Blanket Psalm 91 over mom and baby Lord. Peace at work and help by staff to get it together and do well as a team.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenily Father, I am tired but I k ow I am. Needed. So, Please help me in my job. Please help my students listen and be kind. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
104
Please pray that God would keep monitoring stalking tormenting demons and familiar spirits away while I work on the computer today. Please pray for all of my case information to be located, to be accurate, and neatly organized. Please pray for all pictures and notes that are needed to be found...
Replies
9
Views
131
Lord, help at work - calm and Your Presence - & Silent requests... in Jesus' Name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom