Hello there, I'm ### in ###

Kathey

Disciple of Prayer
Hello there,
I'm ### in ###, ###. I lost a son January this year. He was the only one who was true God-fearing, devoted, loving, kind, obedient. He did Bible study, passed with flying colors, served in church. Musician "###" was his stage name. He was found dead in a hotel room, cold murder made to look like suicide. Since January, my business, which was bringing in around $10,000 USD before, for the last few almost 7 months, have not counted even $2,000. The worse I write to you now at this late hour of the night, my second first-born son smokes ### and he is 25, impregnated a lady older than him and because of the child, I agreed to have them both and the child 1.5 years with me in the same house. Today out of the blue, my son started beating the lady and when I tried to stop, he insulted me in a way I can even imagine. He has a business I opened for him since he had to drop out of university. It has been so hard for me to extend that I only pray online, but every Sunday something happens, I can't go for months now. That's why I say when one goes to church even for a day is a miracle by itself. Please pray for me for God to have mercy on me and my family is too much. Sometimes I wonder if the Bible is real or if the blood lost its power.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm not sure where my life is headed. I can say that there has been unusual activity since I was a child I’ve been put down and blocked from accomplishing much. I was set up to fail further my education family and people at the school sabotaged my efforts so I withdrew my application. At work I...
Replies
11
Views
119
Dear Lord Jesus, I’ve been having to be corrected the second time by my boss today and please God, please fix things up. OK I sometimes think this coworker another coworkers are trying to take me down when they have their share of mistakes and claws and lies. I work harder than them. I don’t...
Replies
7
Views
258
Please pray for me. My name is ###. I'm a sex addict and seek healing in Jesus Most Holy Name. Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom