Hello Saints - continued prayers for my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good evening all. I am very worried right now. The chemo ### was on didn't work and his tumor has grown a bit. We are running out of options. He just completed 5 doses of radiation to try to shrink the tumor and will start on a low dose chemo pill to try to keep the tumor from growing. We are...
Replies
6
Views
332
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
152
Thank you God, for bringing in a new day, thank you for your gifts, and your light. I pray for my family's protection from evil, deceivers, scammers, ill health, and financial woes. I pray for my mother so that your light may reach her, and break the bondage of fantasy and break the hold the...
Replies
11
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,349
Messages
16,798,513
Members
649,866
Latest member
Fluishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom