Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to ask for a prayer to ask God to help me help me heal I have had faith in him but not enough I pray he will restore me and help me to heal from all the things I dont talk about the deep health issues addiction and I want my kids home please pray for me I desperately need your...
Replies
7
Views
154
My name is ### would love for a prayer I believe I am cursed. Please pray for me and my family thank you and God bless!
Replies
7
Views
163
Praise report Hello everybody that's been praying for ### she's getting better just to let you know keep praying for her here's my prayer request Father God I come to you in Jesus name. Pray for deliverance for me 👉pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of...
Replies
8
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom