hello.pleàsevpray for healing for ### throat and ...

I’m sorry to hear that, friend. Be assured of my prayer for you. It is a great comfort to know that we serve a compassionate, loving God who knows and cares about every detail of our lives. May He touch you with His healing hand and deliver you from your problem. Peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Suddenly my throat feeling so itchy. Can't Stop. It makes me cough badly. I've drank warm water so many times. And salt water also I've drank. I'm trying to control my itchy throat 😞. Pls pray for my itchy throat healing. So that I may sleep well. Last night also I couldn't sleep well. Was not...
Replies
10
Views
267
Please pray for complete healing for my sore throat also ease at work dealing with students parents coworkers and etc
Replies
12
Views
205
Please pray for my father ### ### ### who has been suffering from throat problems, sore throat and coughing for last ### days. He is not even able to sleep properly and medicine are not curing his disease. Please pray for his speedy recovery and health.
Replies
11
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,570
Messages
16,812,502
Members
650,882
Latest member
Wriotar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom