hello.pleàsevpray for healing for ### throat and ...

charisma789

Humble Servant of All
hello. please pray for healing for my throat and swallowing problems and for all food to go down I feel so ### and ### right now and ### thank you
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

You Can Do It!
 
Praying with you and for you for this. May our Heavenly Father heal and comfort you. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~

Jeremiah 33:6
 
Praying for faith and healing so you can glorify God with your testimony.

7 But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.
8 We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair;
9 persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
10 We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body.
11 For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that his life may also be revealed in our mortal body.
12 So then, death is at work in us, but life is at work in you.
13 It is written: “I believed; therefore I have spoken.” 2 Corinthians 4:7-13
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Suddenly my throat feeling so itchy. Can't Stop. It makes me cough badly. I've drank warm water so many times. And salt water also I've drank. I'm trying to control my itchy throat 😞. Pls pray for my itchy throat healing. So that I may sleep well. Last night also I couldn't sleep well. Was not...
Replies
10
Views
267
Please pray for complete healing for my sore throat also ease at work dealing with students parents coworkers and etc
Replies
12
Views
205
Please pray for my father ### ### ### who has been suffering from throat problems, sore throat and coughing for last ### days. He is not even able to sleep properly and medicine are not curing his disease. Please pray for his speedy recovery and health.
Replies
11
Views
276
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,459
Messages
16,811,362
Members
650,815
Latest member
Wltialand

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom