I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.
Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
"YOU ARE ENOUGH" You are an amazingly gifted child of God. You Are Enough. You are unique. Appreciate Your uniqueness. And continue to work on You becoming all that God created You to be. Be the best You, that You can be. "YOU ARE ENOUGH"...
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Weight loss forever - ### - to drop to 80 kg which was my normal weight 15 years ago.
Controlled eating.
Normal appetite.
No overeating of any kind.
No late eating.
### slim and trim or at least weight when I was 40. I am now 55.
Discipline and self-control.
If possible no eating...
Prayer team, please pray im approved for the weight loss medication and I will successfully lose weight. Pray they don't charge me a lot. I'm unable to exercise due to back surgery and spine issues. Ijnipa
I started taking medication for weight loss and nothing is happening.i don't want to give up.im just frustrated about it.. I see my friends loosing weight and I'm stuck.
I've been praying about it.i know it's in God's timing..I just feel like I'm struggling..