Hello, please pray for weight loss for ###

Kara9

Beloved Servant
Hello, please pray for weight loss for me and for God to heal my digestive system and deliverance for me and for my hair to grow long and beautiful and low self-esteem to go.
 
Thank you Father for privileges according to your will and faith,
Amen
Praying Romans 8:31-32
 
Father sanctify today all who seek your mercy, grace, and truth.
In Jesus name.
Amen
 
```markdown
Hello, please pray for weight loss for me and for God to heal my digestive system and deliverance for me and for my hair to grow long and beautiful and low self-esteem to go

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

​

​

Eph.6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.​

​

​

​

```
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Weight loss forever - ### - to drop to 80 kg which was my normal weight 15 years ago. Controlled eating. Normal appetite. No overeating of any kind. No late eating. ### slim and trim or at least weight when I was 40. I am now 55. Discipline and self-control. If possible no eating...
Replies
7
Views
152
Prayer team, please pray im approved for the weight loss medication and I will successfully lose weight. Pray they don't charge me a lot. I'm unable to exercise due to back surgery and spine issues. Ijnipa
Replies
10
Views
148
I started taking medication for weight loss and nothing is happening.i don't want to give up.im just frustrated about it.. I see my friends loosing weight and I'm stuck. I've been praying about it.i know it's in God's timing..I just feel like I'm struggling..
Replies
12
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,247
Messages
16,808,555
Members
650,655
Latest member
Cyreyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom