Hello, please pray for ### to be ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father thank you for all the many blessings in our lives. I lift ### to you as he will be having eye surgery tomorrow. I pray that the hands of the doctors nurses and anesthesiology’s become instrument of yours, please let there be no complication and bless him with a speedy recovery...
Replies
13
Views
202
Hi I just want to give you some background to my life I was sexually abused when I was like 11 with an older neighbour and because you get pleasure from it it’s very confusing I have had other gay encounters around this age up until I was 20 and I have always had low confidence and I was...
Replies
5
Views
353
Hello everyone, I want to ask for prayers for my ### who has leukemia and in the hospital. He may only have a few weeks to live. I would like to ask for prayers for healing for him if it is God's will. Please pray he has a lot more time and satisfying life. Please pray his leukemia is not the...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,636
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom