Hello, please pray for healing for ### ...

Kara9

Beloved Servant
Hello, please pray for healing for me from low self-esteem and guilt, I feel guilty for having 2 beers yesterday and my anxiety hit me when we were at church because I didn’t feel like talking to the pastor now I feel bad, also my husband ### and I are not getting along, please pray for healing and my sister ### too. thank you
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been suffering from dizziness for a week now; it constantly feels like I am floating in a boat. I went to the doctor last week, and she gave me medicine for vertigo, but it didn't do me any good. I still feel dizzy, especially in the afternoon until evening. I am getting anxious because I...
Replies
11
Views
234
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
106
Hello, I would like to ask for prayers for our cousin who has dementia. He has been diagnosed in the early stages of it. Please pray has healing for him from the dementia. Please pray he does not get much worse and has long life with all his faculties. Please pray for help for his family...
Replies
11
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,856
Messages
16,804,121
Members
650,353
Latest member
Astuirael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom