Hello, please pray for healing for ### and ...

Hello, please pray for healing for ### and ### and ### from the flu and cold
Sending prayers for ###, ###, and ###, asking the Lord to touch them with His healing hand. Grace and peace to you, friend.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I would like to ask for prayers for our cousin who has dementia. He has been diagnosed in the early stages of it. Please pray has healing for him from the dementia. Please pray he does not get much worse and has long life with all his faculties. Please pray for help for his family...
Replies
11
Views
222
It’s going to be a year since our ### went to be with our lord Jesus Christ. Our whole family is devastated and misses him a lot . Grief comes in waves . But we as believers in Christ have hope , that one day we will be united with our loved ones in heaven. I’m thankful that my ### was a strong...
Replies
11
Views
225
Hi I am ### and from yesterday I had severe lower back pain suddenly. I have been praying to Jesus to heal me and I believe that by his wounds and strips I am healed.. I am also asking God for a gift a child. Please keep me in your prayers as well
Replies
11
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom