Hello, please pray for all witchcraft and ...

charisma789

Humble Servant of All
Hello, please pray for all witchcraft and witch spells to be removed from ### and myself today and my family thank you also that it can’t return.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would remove any bodily defilement from sexual witchcraft by demons and witches and return it to the sender in Jesus’ name. Please pray that God would restore feelings of cleanliness and peace in Jesus’ name.
Replies
9
Views
100
I need help getting witchcraft spells and curses off me and my family by ### and her friends in ### and ### and ### and anywhere else and family everywhere it been crazy for years controlling me and my family and my kids my boyfriend ###
Replies
11
Views
35
Dear Prayer Team, Please stand with me in urgent prayer for my husband and our marriage. I pray for his complete deliverance from the spirits of drunkenness, lust, and pride. I ask God to break every addiction, spiritual stronghold, and negative influence in his life. I also ask for divine...
Replies
11
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,416
Messages
16,799,629
Members
649,921
Latest member
Rhuirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom