Hello, Please help me "That God well give me ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter GodLovesMe
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GodLovesMe

Guest
Hello, Please help me "That God well give me courage, wisdom, strength, hope and knowledge when I take my exam tomorrow. It's our last period. So hope. Please pray for me. So I hope I can pass so I won't take summer class like last year.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
heavenly father please listen to this prayer.bless your child with wisdom and grace to perform well in exams amen
default_jesuslovesyou.gif
 
I am praying for you. May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me. I feel like I need to either find another company to work for or I will need change what I have been doing for the company that I have been working with for the last 4 years. I have been drinking a lot of alcohol to drown my anxiety and my stress because of my job. I...
Replies
10
Views
217
Dear God please help me to stop being a ### and to not have ### and to not have ### anymore. Please help me change and to be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time...
Replies
17
Views
385
Dear God I didn't have any alcohol this morning or today or tonight because I want to be able to go out to dinner with my wife and my son and his girlfriend to celebrate his belated birthday. But my wife is downstairs drunk again and blabbing crazy stupid stuff and calls me an alcoholic. Yes I...
Replies
11
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom