hello my name is ### ### am ...

Shangism

Disciple of Prayer
hello my name is ### office am a girl aged ### am from ###.....my
prayer request is that i have a problem of ### and this has made me
not to be able to have any relationship with any man i onily see myself
### in dreams but when am with a man there is no sexual affections
i dont even have a desire for any man till date ...heip me in Gods name i
dont have a peace of mind with this it feels like am living somebodys life
so please heip me ...Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kimberly please pray that God will bless me with a place to stay amen And I am also need pray for a roommate as well Amen Lord
Replies
8
Views
354
THOSE ARE THE EXACT WORDS OF OUR FATHER .HELLO EVERYONE AND GOOD MORNING I AM NEW ON THIS SITE IDK HOW I CAME ACROSS IT BUT I TAKE THIS AS A SIGN FOR SOMETHING. I am in need of prayer right now I'm in this situation been in it for about 6 years and I just can not seem to get out of it neither...
Replies
9
Views
156
I have something moving in my stamac and i dont now wat to do
Replies
13
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,255
Messages
16,786,068
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom