Hello, my marriage is fixing on ### ...

Buzenyark

Disciple of Prayer
Hello, my marriage is fixing on ###. I am going through high anxiety and depression. Whenever I talk to the boy or about marriage I get high anxiety. It sometimes feels something is stopping me to be with him. Please help me.
 
Good day my friend. I'm praying for you.
Heavenly Father, our God of mercy, I humbly pray that You would uplift and deliver your child from all anxieties. I pray for your child to have inner-peace, joy, and a blessed marriage. May your child overcome all physical, mental, and spiritual challenges, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Please Use Me
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brethren My dad is not supporting for my marriage. He told I have to save for marriage and I am saving money for it. Almost half the budget I saved. But now he is telling my salary is low. I am afraid to be with my parents. I feel like finishing myself. Even if I am young but marriageable...
Replies
6
Views
262
BROTHER I HAVE REQUESTED PRAYER PREVIOUSLY REGARDING THIS ISSUE, I AM ALMOST IN MID TWENTIES I AM SAVING FOR THE MARRIAGE EXPENSE ALMOST 80 PERCENTAGE SAVED BUT MY DAD IS DELAYING IT, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS DESIRE TO GET MARRIED AND SOMEONE IS DELAYING IT. ITS REALLY GOING BEYOND MY...
Replies
10
Views
71
I want to request prayer I been married for 5 year everyday it seems like we are learning something about my husband. Yesterday we had a community event that he knew it was yesterday lately we have been arguing for nonense More than ever after I stop working after my mom died. I STOP WORKING...
Replies
8
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,341
Messages
16,787,280
Members
648,919
Latest member
Zaerron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom