Hello I'm doing okay.. Thank you. I'm ...

Shaira

Prayer Partner
Hello I'm doing okay.. Thank you. I'm just miss ###.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you, I'm already living my dreams. I'm the luckiest and happiest girl in the world! Thank you, Jesus. I love you
Replies
5
Views
279
Heavenly father thank you! I'm finally feeling better now. I thought I would go ahead and ask anyway for complete healing and restoration because of the scripture saying the enemy has to pay 7 times what was stolen if caught. They've been caught. Please send my mother and I a legion of Angels...
Replies
9
Views
410
Lord thank you! I'm done with counseling. Hopefully no more and I'll receive it right away in Your Name. Claiming it in Jesus Name! Amen.
Replies
6
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,332
Messages
16,787,219
Members
648,901
Latest member
Yiastoernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom