Hello, I am in need of a small financial miracle ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter qbana0519
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

qbana0519

Guest
Hello,

I am in need of a small financial miracle to help my daughter who is pregnant and just went back to school (university). She lost her job and has been unable to find work. I am looking for a better paying job and a more stable job as my job is slow right now and they are cutting back hours, and will probably lay off. I am also requesting prayer for the health of my daughter's baby girl. She is 18 weeks pregnant, and all is well right now, but I had some complications with my pregnancy. My name is ### ### and my daughter's name is ### ###. Thank you and may God bless all of you.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I am in great need of you right now. My son is threatening to call CPS on my daughter and his niece and nephew so they will move out of his house. I understand how much of a burden they have been on him but this is not the way. I can't stop crying and worrying they will get...
Replies
10
Views
232
Oh lord I want to thank you for helping me through the iodine radiation pill and I feel fine. But I need wisdom to get through this tough problem I was given. I also want to thank you lord for allowing my brain to once again function and not be living like I was brain dead I notice all these...
Replies
8
Views
265
lord i ask you please for once in my life let me live in peace ### years of nothing but suffering i am finaly at my breaking point i cant take it anymore i got diagnose with thyroid cancer delays after delay just to try to get treated and my health gets worse and worse. now i have to starve a...
Replies
8
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,402
Messages
16,822,369
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom