Hello. I am an 18 year old girl who really wants to go to college.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Hello. I am an ### year old girl who really wants to go to college however I do not have any money. My financial aid is still in verification and I am praying that it will be complete before the deadline. I also pray that it will be enough for me to attend college. This is my dream. Thank you for your prayers.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am that 18-year-old girl. My name is ###. My father and I had a discussion about my issues and my mental issues and my suicidal thoughts and how I went through bullying and ended up seeking attention from wrong people and wrong boys. He started saying I am a prostitute. Yes, I admit I...
Replies
12
Views
537
I am an 18 year old Senior in high school and I have not ever been as stressed out as I am right now with my education and school. Recently, the urge to pursue higher education has entered my mind. Which seems a bit too late for me now that I'm in high school. My high school transcript is not...
Replies
5
Views
61
Hello, I am 18 years old, I am a mother of twin girls, they are 1 years old and it is very challenging, I would like to thank God who is ahead of my life before beginning, we'll I'm asking that you all pray today with me that I finish school on time, after giving birth it was hard staying in...
Replies
6
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,311
Messages
16,787,071
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom