Hello good morning. I'm requesting prayer for ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello Good morning I’m called ### ### from ### I want to thank God for giving me a new camp I was here last week Wednesday I sent a prayer asking for God for a new camp and to help me go through my challenges Glory to God he heard my prayers and please I need your prayers for my interview that I...
Replies
6
Views
417
Good morning, I’m requesting prayers for healing, restoration and provision in the name of Jesus Christ. Prayers for everyone also.
Replies
9
Views
1K
Hello good morning I need a prayer apostle there's someone trying to make me fighting with others
Replies
7
Views
410
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,172
Messages
16,784,997
Members
648,750
Latest member
Graularainford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom