Hello all, Please pray for my brother ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my brother as he is seriously addicted in alcohol. After he got divorced he is drinking alcohol so much. I know that he loves his ex wife so much that because of frustration he is drinking too much. But drinking alcohol won't give any solution. Please pray for him to stop...
Replies
8
Views
148
My brother just had a new baby and he has been working so hard latey at his job. He actually passed out the other day and got wrote up for messing up at work. I think he needs some prayers and also he has a doctor's appointment on Tuesday coming up and I pray that everything is ok and he is in...
Replies
10
Views
235
So, I just had a conversation with my brother who is an unbeliever. He said he had ### again, but this time he asked it to reveal itself & it did, so he saw a demon. I'm not sure if he believes in the spiritual realm, but maybe that could be an indicator for him to believe that this is real. I...
Replies
9
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,366
Messages
16,787,488
Members
648,950
Latest member
Hialkianance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom