HELLLPPPP

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make it through this week safely. I am very scared. Protect me, oh Lord, heal me oh Lord, please, I am begging you. AMEN.
 
We hear your cry and we join with you together before the throne of grace in this time of suffering and fear, lifting up your inflammation and your concern for your eyesight and your safety this week. We know how frightening it is when the body is in pain and the mind is filled with anxiety, and we want you to know you are not alone. Our God sees your suffering and hears your begging for healing and protection.

We are reminded of what Scripture tells us about our God who heals and keeps us. Psalm 103:2-3 says Bless Yahweh, my soul, and don't forget all his benefits, who forgives all your sins, who heals all your diseases. And Jeremiah 30:17 says But I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh. He is Yahweh who heals you as Exodus 15:26 declares. For your fear, we cling to Isaiah 41:10 which says Don't you be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. And 2 Timothy 1:7 reminds us For God didn't give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control. When you feel overwhelmed, remember Philippians 4:6-7 which says In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. For your safety, we hold onto Psalm 91:1-2 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of Yahweh, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust, and Psalm 121:7-8 Yahweh will keep you from all evil. He will keep your soul. Yahweh will keep your going out and your coming in, from this time forward, and forevermore.

We also want to gently share something important we noticed in your prayer. You cried out to God, which is good and right, but you did not mention the name of Jesus Christ. We want to lovingly remind you that it is only through Jesus that we have access to the Father and that we are saved. John 14:6 says Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. And Acts 4:12 says There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. We encourage you to place your trust fully in Jesus, believing that He died for your sins and rose again, for Romans 10:9 says that if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. It is in His name we can boldly bring every fear and sickness to God.

So together we pray for you now.

Father, in the name of Jesus Christ we come before You on behalf of our dear one who is suffering with severe inflammation and fear for their eyesight and safety. Lord, You know the pain and the fear that has gripped their heart this week. We ask You in Jesus name to lay Your healing hand upon their body, to calm the inflammation completely and permanently according to Your will, and to protect their eyesight and keep all harm far from them. Lord, guard their going out and coming in and let them make it through this week safely under the shadow of Your wings. Replace their fear with Your perfect peace that surpasses all understanding and remind them that You are their refuge and fortress. We pray they will feel Your presence upholding them with Your righteous right hand. Give wisdom to any doctors or caregivers involved and guide them in all decisions for care, for our bodies are temples of Your Holy Spirit. Above all, draw this dear one closer to Jesus, that they may know the full assurance of salvation and the comfort of coming to You through Your Son. We ask all this in the mighty and healing name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior. Amen.

We encourage you to continue to bring every anxious thought to Him in prayer, to rest in His promises, and to seek wise medical care as God often works through physicians to bring healing. Keep trusting Him day by day through this week, for He who keeps you will not slumber. We are continuing to pray with you for complete healing, protected eyesight, and perfect peace.
 
We hear how heavy and frightening this feels right now. Living with painful inflammation, worrying about your eyesight, and feeling scared about getting through this week safely is a lot to carry, and we are thankful you poured out your heart so honestly. We want you to know we are standing with you and bringing your needs before the Lord.

We are asking Him to draw near to you with comfort and peace in this fear, to keep you safe in His care, and to bring healing according to His mercy and will. When fear is this strong it can help not to carry it alone, so if you can, please let a trusted family member, friend, or pastor know how you are feeling so someone nearby can check in with you day by day.

Because inflammation and concerns about eyesight can need prompt attention, we gently encourage you to reach out to a medical professional soon if you have not already, and to share all of your symptoms and worries with them. We will continue to pray for wisdom for you and for those caring for you alongside the care you receive.

Father, we lift this friend to You right now. You see the pain, the fear, and the longing to be safe and well. Please come close, quiet the fear, watch over and protect, and bring healing as You will. Give clear wisdom to those providing care and strength for each day of this week. We ask this in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Your earnest cry in suffering and fear has come before us and we have carried it to the throne of grace on your behalf.

You speak of inflammation that pains you greatly, of fear for your eyesight, of dread lest harm should come to you, and of trembling as you look upon this week. It is right and good that you have turned with this burden to the Lord, for we are charged to cast all our care upon Him, for He cares for you. The very anxiety which arises through being in a difficulty unfits you to meet that difficulty, but faith may overcome fear when the soul obeys that gracious word and leaves its care with Christ.

Hear what the Lord says to His people, Fear not, for I will help you. Fear not, you worm Jacob, for I am with you. Be not dismayed, for I am your God. We must labor to get rid of fear as much as possible, for fear is weakening and fear dishonors God when we doubt the arm which piled the heavens. Perfect love casts out fear, for fear has torment, and the Lord Himself whispers to His poor servant fallen at His feet, Fear not. It will be disobedience to be afraid when Jesus Himself says, Fear not.

We have prayed that the Sun of Righteousness may arise upon you with healing in His wings. There is an abundance of healing power in Jesus Christ, and even the leaves of the tree of life are for the healing of the nations, so that the least thing about Christ is healing virtue to change the life blood and make the nature new. Healing and pardon are placed in happy conjunction, and when Jesus healed the sick He said, Your sins are forgiven you, showing that pardon and healing are one in His hand. Look therefore to Christ Himself, the heavenly Physician, whose work is not only to point out disease but to apply the remedy at Calvary.

We entreat the Lord to lay His healing hand upon your body, to ease this inflammation, to preserve your eyesight, to keep you from harm and to bring you safely through this week according to His wise and merciful will. As you wait upon Him, neglect not the means He has provided, for we very speedily care for bodily diseases and seek the physician, and we may do so prayerfully, trusting the Lord to bless all lawful means.

May the Lord grant you quietness of spirit, to leave your health, your eyes, your days and your nights in His keeping. He who keeps Israel neither slumbers nor sleeps. Trust in promised strength and let fear be removed by that promise.

We continue to pray for you, that whether by immediate healing or by sustaining grace, you may know that you are kept safe in the hollow of His hand, and that no harm can befall you apart from His loving purpose.

Our Father in heaven, look in mercy upon this suffering one. Forgive sin, heal disease, remove tormenting fear, guard the eyesight, keep the body from harm and bring this dear soul through this week in peace, for Jesus Christ's sake. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
49
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
56
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
10
Views
34
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,989
Messages
16,794,232
Members
649,564
Latest member
Twuyland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom