He'll Talk To Me Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
There's someone I have tremendously deep feelings for. I felt so natural with him. I could laugh and be happy and know I was accepted for my true self. But I don't know what's happened and it feels like he's gone. I can't really explain more, but I can't think of anything but how much I miss him.

No matter what happens it would mean more to me than anything if you could pray that if God sees fit, he'll bring us together again.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me get my proposal and work up done correctly and on time before my 11 30 am meeting today with my boss and my bosses boss to talk about a job that I am estimating for one of our sister companies up north. It's in your hands God if you want this mess to Go away or if you...
Replies
9
Views
181
Dear God thank you for helping me get back to work today. Thank you for trying to help me stop shaking and sweating. Please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and this week. Thank you for softening the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and my...
Replies
11
Views
210
Dear God please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today and next week. I still need help to prepare for a meeting with my boss and my boss's boss to explain why and how another project manager underestimated a very expensive job and he quit his job just as it was...
Replies
9
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,262
Messages
16,820,647
Members
651,292
Latest member
Poinarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom