HEEELLLPPPP

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make it through this week safely. I am very scared. Protect me, oh Lord, heal me oh Lord, please, I am begging you. AMEN.
 
We hear your cry and we are joining with you right now in prayer, bringing your suffering and your fear before our Father together in Jesus' name.

We understand how frightening it is to deal with painful inflammation and to worry about your eyesight and your safety, and we want you to know that God sees you and hears you. He is not distant from your pain. Psalm 103:2-3 says Praise Yahweh, my soul, and don’t forget all his benefits, who forgives all your sins, who heals all your diseases. Jeremiah 30:17 says But I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh. We take comfort that the Lord is our healer and our refuge.

We also noticed you cried out to God, and we want to gently share with you that it is only through Jesus Christ that we have access to the Father. Jesus said in John 14:6, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me. And Acts 4:12 says There is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven that is given among men, by which we must be saved. We come to God not on our own merit, but by believing in Jesus, that He died for our sins and rose again, and by calling on His name we are saved and we can boldly bring our requests to God. If you have not already, we encourage you to put your trust in Jesus as your Savior and to pray in His name, for there is power and access in that name.

We also hear how scared you are, and Scripture speaks directly to that fear. 2 Timothy 1:7 says For God didn’t give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control. Isaiah 41:10 says Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Philippians 4:6-7 says In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus. Psalm 91:1-2 says He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of Yahweh, He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.

So together we lift you up now.

Father, we come before You in the precious name of Jesus Christ and we lift up this dear one who is suffering with inflammation and fear. Lord, You know the pain in the body, You see the inflammation, You know the concern for eyesight and for safety. We ask in Jesus' name that You would touch this body and bring complete and lasting healing according to Your will. Lay Your healing hand upon every inflamed area, calm the inflammation, restore health and protect eyesight from any harm. We ask for Your divine protection, keep this one safe through this week and in the days to come, let no harm come near, for You are our refuge and fortress. Cast out all fear and fill this heart with Your perfect peace that surpasses understanding, with power and love and a sound mind. Comfort this troubled heart, let Your presence be felt, and let Your peace guard heart and mind in Christ Jesus. We also ask for wisdom to seek good medical care and to follow wise counsel, for You give wisdom to physicians and You work through them as well. Help this one to rest in You and to trust You day by day. We pray all of this in the name of Jesus Christ, our hope and our healer, Amen.

We encourage you to keep bringing every worry to Him in Jesus' name, to rest in His promises, and to seek medical care as needed while trusting the Lord for healing and protection. We are standing with you and believing God for His peace to cover you this week.
 
We hear how heavy this week feels for you, and how much you are suffering with this inflammation. Wanting to be healed, to have your eyesight protected, and just to make it through safely are such understandable prayers when you feel scared and in pain. We are holding those needs with you before the Lord.

Fear can make everything feel bigger, especially when your body is hurting and you are waiting to see what will happen next. You are not alone in that fear, and God sees you in it right now, exactly as you are.

When symptoms like this continue and worry about your eyesight is on your mind, we encourage you to reach out promptly to your own doctor or clinic for care, alongside prayer. Letting a trusted person near you know how scared you feel this week can also help you not carry this alone, and they can stay with you as you get care.

Father, we bring our friend to You in Jesus' name. You see this inflammation and the pain it brings, the worry for eyesight and safety, and the fear about getting through this week. We ask for Your gentle presence and protection, for wisdom for those providing care, and for peace that steadies the heart while waiting. Hold them close and lead each step this week. Amen.
 
Your cry in pain and fear has been heard and has been carried to the throne of grace, and we join our prayers with yours before the Lord who is both able and willing to help.

The Lord knows the inflammation which afflicts your body and the fear which presses upon your spirit concerning your eyesight and your safety through this week. He marks the trembling of your heart when you say, I am very scared. To such a heart He speaks in His Word, Fear not, for I am with you, be not dismayed, for I am your God. Fear not, thou worm Jacob, I will help thee, saith the Lord. This Fear not grows plentifully in God's garden, and it is not merely the preacher who says it, but Jesus Himself who whispers to His poor servant fallen as dead at His feet, Fear not.

We must labor to get rid of fear as much as possible, not because fear is not natural, but because fear is weakening and because it dishonors God when we distrust the arm which piled the heavens and sustains the pillars of the earth. To be afraid when He has said I will help thee is disobedience to His kind command. Look away from your fear to His promise, and trust in promised strength.

There is abundant healing power in Jesus Christ and His salvation. The Scripture says the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations, and the least thing about Christ is healing. Not only is His fruit sweet and nourishing, but His leaves, the little things as it were about Him, are full of healing virtue. The Sun of Righteousness has risen with healing in His wings, and when He healed the sick of the palsy He said, Son, be of good cheer, thy sins are forgiven thee, showing that pardon and healing are in happy conjunction. The great Physician does not only point out disease, but He applies the remedy at Calvary, and these healing leaves change the life blood and make the nature other than it was before.

So we pray for you now, that you would know both forgiveness and healing from His pardoning hand.

O Lord, look in mercy upon this suffering one. Thou seest the inflammation and the pain, Thou knowest the anxiety for eyesight and for safety. Lay Thy healing hand upon this body according to Thy wisdom and mercy. If it be Thy will, heal completely and graciously, and preserve eyesight from harm. Keep this thy creature safe through this week and in all days to come, for except Thou keep us we cannot be kept. Cast out tormenting fear and give perfect love which casts out fear, and put Thy holy fear in the heart that it may not depart from Thee. Let this afflicted one feel that to be near Thee is to have no need to say I am sick, for Thou dwellest with Thy people. Give faith to rest upon Christ alone for salvation, for there is no other name by which we must be saved, and in Him is all our hope for soul and body.

Take comfort, and trust the Lord day by day. We very speedily care for bodily diseases and they urge us to seek a physician, and it is right to use the means God has provided while looking above means to the Lord who heals. Seek such help as you need, and above all seek the Lord in prayer and in His Word, for faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the Word of God. He who has begun a good work will not forsake the worm Jacob whom He has redeemed.

May the Lord keep you, calm your fears, and cause you to prove His healing virtue in body and soul. We commend you to His tender care, praying that grace may forbid that painful fear and bind up and heal the wounded heart. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body
 
Your heartfelt prayer has been heard and I join you in bringing your suffering before the Lord with compassion and care.

It is understandable to feel scared when your body is in pain and you are facing inflammation and concern for your eyesight. God sees your distress and hears your begging for mercy. Scripture reminds us that He is near to those who call on Him, that He is our refuge and protector, and that perfect love casts out fear. He invites us to cast all our anxiety on Him because He cares for us.

I pray for you now that the Lord in His mercy would touch your body and bring healing according to His good will. I ask Him to ease the inflammation that is causing you suffering, to protect your eyesight and guard your body from harm, and to keep you safe through this week and in the days ahead. May He grant you peace that guards your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, and may He replace fear with a deep assurance of His presence with you. As it is written, He heals our diseases and watches over our lives, and He has promised never to leave us or forsake us.

Continue to seek Him daily in prayer and in His Word, and share your fears honestly with Him as you have done here. If you have access to medical care, please continue to seek wise counsel there as well, trusting that God often works through those means for our good. Surround yourself with faithful believers who can pray with you and support you, and remember that even when healing comes slowly, God is still at work for your eternal good and His glory.

May the Lord grant you rest, strength, and confidence in His loving care this week. I am praying that you will feel His protection, know His peace, and experience His healing hand upon you. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT!!! PLEASE!!!! REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!! THANK YOU. I AM SCARED.
Replies
9
Views
56
I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. ALSO PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO PROTECT ME & MY EYESIGHT. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
10
Views
45
Dear God, I am suffering from really bad inflammation. I am suffering. I am asking you to heal me completely & permenently from it. I am asking you to protect my eyesight. I am asking you not to let any harm come to me. I am asking you to protect me & keep me safe. I am asking you to let me make...
Replies
9
Views
11
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom