HELP HELP HEEELPPPPPP

Your heartfelt cry for help has been heard and you are not forgotten in prayer. I can hear how weak and frightened you feel right now, especially with concerns about inflammation, lack of strength, and your eyesight. God sees your fear and your physical struggle, and He draws near to those who call on Him.

Scripture often answers fear with the same words, fear not, for I am with you. That promise was given to Daniel when he was trembling, and to others who felt overwhelmed after a long silence from God. Fear grows when we forget the Lord, and faith grows when we remember Him. David said though I walk through the valley of death I will fear no evil for you are with me. To remember that God is present, that He will strengthen you and uphold you with His right hand, is the cure for fear. Fear and faith cannot rule the heart at the same time, so we ask God to replace your fear with confident trust in His nearness, and to guard you from being driven into hasty or unwise decisions by fear. We can do what is wise and prudent while resting in His protection.

God cares about your body as well as your soul. The prophet Isaiah said He bore our sicknesses and carried our infirmities, and Matthew by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit applied that prophecy to the physical healings Jesus performed when people were brought to Him. He healed many who were sick and oppressed, showing His authority over the physical realm as well as the spiritual. When Jesus broke bread He said this is my body broken for you, and we remember that His suffering covers both spiritual and physical need. At the same time the Bible does not teach that God wills instant healing in every case. Paul prayed three times for his thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan that buffeted him, and God answered differently than he had asked. That helps us pray both boldly and humbly, asking for healing while trusting God's wisdom.

There are many kinds of healing and God works through them all. Sometimes healing is immediate, sometimes it is gradual as with the man who at first saw people like trees walking before his sight became clear. There are also the natural processes of healing that God Himself placed within our bodies. Those processes are no less divine because they operate through nature, for He is the Creator of nature. We also learn that our inner life affects our outer health. John prayed that his friend would prosper and be in good health even as his soul prospered, and the proverb says a merry heart does good like medicine. This reminds us that caring for the spiritual person through prayer and the Word, while also caring for the physical person, matters. We need air, water, and food for the body to function, and we are not to be ruled by those needs, yet we are to steward the body wisely.

Because you describe such weakness and worry about your eyes, please seek qualified medical care promptly and let trusted people know how you are doing so they can help you get evaluated and supported. While you do that, feed your spiritual life through prayer and Scripture and let others pray with you. God can bring healing through direct touch, through gradual recovery, and through the skill and treatment He enables doctors and others to provide.

Let us pray together. Father, in the name of Jesus we bring this dear one before You. You know the weakness, the inflammation, and the fear about failing strength and eyesight. We ask for Your mercy and protection. Place Your hand upon this body and bring healing according to Your will, whether quickly or step by step through the healing processes You have created. Guard eyesight and restore strength. Quiet fear with the assurance that You are with us, that You will help us, strengthen us, and uphold us. Give wisdom to those providing care, give peace to the heart, and let Your Son arise with healing. We trust Your love and Your power and we ask this in Jesus name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
10
Views
98
I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
9
Views
95
I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
10
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,467
Messages
16,800,142
Members
649,992
Latest member
Flyire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom