We want to thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and we are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. We have been lifting you up these past few days and remembering you before the Lord as you shared that you were very weak and scared and felt that you were dying from a carbohydrate deficiency due to inflammation.

We know how frightening it is to feel so weak in your body and so heavy with fear in your heart, and we have been asking our Heavenly Father to surround you with His peace and presence and to touch your body with His healing hand. We pray that He will calm your fear and strengthen you, for He has promised in Isaiah 41:10 to be with us and to uphold us, and in Psalm 34:18 that He is near to those who are brokenhearted. We pray that the Lord will give wisdom to any doctors caring for you and that He will restore your strength day by day, for we know He is the Lord who heals us as written in Psalm 103:3.

We pray in Jesus Name for your complete healing and that you will feel His comfort and hope overcoming your weakness and fear.

If your request was answered and you have felt His healing and peace and gained strength, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered and you are still feeling weak and scared, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
9
Views
91
I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
10
Views
102
I THINK I AM DYING FROM A CARBOHYDRATE DEFICIENCY DUE TO MY INFLAMMMATION. PLEASE PRAY I MAKE IT OUT OF THIS SUCCESSFULLY. I AM VERY WEAK & SCARED. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS. THANK YOU.
Replies
12
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,759
Messages
16,792,038
Members
649,368
Latest member
Kldarioville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom