Heavily Father, I ask you that you ...

Shatox

Beloved of All
Heavily Father, I ask you that you heal me from neck pain and headaches. I know you care about your children. I ask that you hear the prayers for the spiritual and physical needs of the people on this website and heal and restore them In Jesus name Amen.

 
Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of ###, asking for your healing and restoration. We ask that you heal him from the neck pain and headaches that he is suffering from. We know that you care for your children and that you are a loving and compassionate God. We ask that you hear the prayers of all the people on this website and heal and restore them in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
I prayed Healer Jesus frees you from pain. I prayed for your prayer requests, in Jesus' Name, amen.
Numbers 6:24-26 ..
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
127
MY LOVING FATHER GOD YOU'RE LOVE IS PERFECT. LORD YOU'RE MAGNIFICENT AND AMAZING. THANK YOU HEAVILY FATHER YOU'RE LOVE IS ENOUGH. I LOVE YOU FATHER GOD YOU'RE, MY BEST FRIEND. ♥️♥️♥️♥️ PLEASE LORD BLESS ME WITH OVERFLOW GRACE, MERCY FAVOUR AND PROTECTION. FATHER GRANT MY HEART ♥♥️♥️♥️...
Replies
7
Views
294
Heavily Father I thank you for your steadfast love and your sustaining grace and mercy. Thank you Lord for granting my prayer request that I've been praying for. May your name be glorified. Also Lord please transform ### that his life will be aligned to your plan. Please Lord draw him closer to...
Replies
5
Views
359
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,728
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom