Heavenly Father we thank you so much ...

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father we thank you so much my ###'s cancer is shrinking. Praise God and thank you Father. We also thank you we no longer hear the coyotes. Please still keep ### safe from harm. Please watch over my family and friends and ### keep them safe and healthy to. Please help us all to sleep well and wake up refreshed each morning. Thank your Father for all you are doing for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
Heavenly Father we thank you so much my Mother's cancer is shrinking. Praise God and thank you Father. We also thank you we no longer hear the coyotes. Please still keep ### safe from harm. Please watch over my family and friends and ### keep them safe and healthy to. Please help us all to sleep well and wake up refreshed each morning. Thank your Father for all you are doing for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
Sister ###, may our Heavenly Father heal and bless your mother, along with your friends and your loved ones. I'm praying that our Lord will keep ### from harm, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
Peaceful sleep to all.
 
Heavenly Father, we thank You so much for the good news that my mother's cancer is shrinking. Praise God and thank You, Father. We also thank You that we no longer hear the coyotes. Please continue to keep ### safe from harm. Please watch over my family and friends, and ###, keep them safe and healthy too. Please help us all to sleep well and wake up refreshed each morning. Thank You, Father, for all You are doing for us. In Jesus Name I Pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The Heart of Confession: A Cry for Restoration Nehemiah 1:6 : let your ear be attentive and your eyes open to hear the prayer your servant is praying before you day and night for your servants, the people of Israel. I confess the sins we Israelites, including myself and my father’s family, have...
Replies
10
Views
123
Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
351
Dear God thank you for helping me to overcome my ### one day at a time. Thank you for helping me get rid of my ### one day at a time. Last night I finally had a better night's sleep without having ### or ###! Please continue to help me be a better person and a better husband and a better man and...
Replies
14
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom