Heavenly Father we thank you so much ...

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father we thank you so much my ###'s cancer is shrinking. Praise God and thank you Father. We also thank you we no longer hear the coyotes. Please still keep ### safe from harm. Please watch over my family and friends and ### keep them safe and healthy to. Please help us all to sleep well and wake up refreshed each morning. Thank your Father for all you are doing for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Praise God! thank you Father for your blessings ~praying in agreement in Jesus'name, Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we thank you so much for the news that my mother's cancer is shrinking. Praise God and thank you for your faithfulness! We also thank you that we no longer hear the coyotes. Please continue to keep ### safe from harm. Please watch over my family and friends, and ###, keeping them safe and healthy. Please help us all to sleep well and wake up refreshed each morning. Thank you for all that you are doing for us. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen.
 
Praise God! I thank God for your mother's healing, ###'s protection + sweet sleep. I prayed for all of your requests, for continued faithfulness and God's blessings.
In Jesus' Name I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father we thank you so much my Mother's cancer is shrinking. Praise God and thank you Father. We also thank you we no longer hear the coyotes. Please still keep ### safe from harm. Please watch over my family and friends and ### keep them safe and healthy to. Please help us all to sleep well and wake up refreshed each morning. Thank your Father for all you are doing for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen.
Sister ###, may our Heavenly Father heal and bless your mother, along with your friends and your loved ones. I'm praying that our Lord will keep ### from harm, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
Peaceful sleep to all.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God have I ever told you how much I love you and how much I appreciate everything that you have given to me! Thank you for helping me be a better person and a better husband and a better dad to our adult kid's and a better employee to help the company that I work for. Thank you for helping...
Replies
18
Views
350
Dear God thank you for helping me to overcome my ### one day at a time. Thank you for helping me get rid of my ### one day at a time. Last night I finally had a better night's sleep without having ### or ###! Please continue to help me be a better person and a better husband and a better man and...
Replies
14
Views
217
Please keep me in your prayers. I have to get blood drawn in the morning tomorrow to be tested. Please pray everything goes smoothly. Thank you!
Replies
9
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,124
Messages
16,784,551
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom