Heavenly Father, we pray for healing from ...

Heavenly Father, we pray for healing from COPD and asthma for ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness, disease, and viruses. Thank you Father for all you have done for us, we pray for this in Jesus'name, Amen
Lord, please hear their prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
7
Views
164
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
13
Views
506
Heavenly Father, I pray for healing from COPD and asthma for my son ### and for strengthening of his immune system to fight off all illness and viruses. Please remove all inflammation, cleanse any infection, and help him to breathe easily in this heat. Thank you Father for all you do for us, I...
Replies
12
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,267
Messages
16,809,035
Members
650,676
Latest member
Morierdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom