Heavenly Father thank you that ### has ...

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father thank you that ### has an appointment for next week about the lump in her breast. Please Father dissolve this lump and she will be healthy from the crown of her head to the tips of her toes. I will update when we know more. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
 
Heavenly Father thank you that Mom has an appointment for next week about the lump in her breast. Please Father dissolve this lump and she will be healthy from the crown of her head to the tips of her toes. I will update when we know more. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Sister ### I pray in agreement with you.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would heal ###'s mom, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 7:15 : He will be eating curds and honey when he knows enough to reject the wrong and choose the right, Our prayer: Heavenly Father, thank You for the promise of Immanuel. Help us to trust Your word during hard times. Give us wisdom...
Replies
6
Views
132
Heavenly Father, thank You for the depth of Your unchanging love. I come before You in the name of Jesus, asking that You provide for my every need and align my desires with Your perfect will. Lord, grant me the favor to prosper and the strength to walk in vibrant health. Above all, let my heart...
Replies
9
Views
231
Heavenly Father, thank You for Your protection, guidance, healing, and grace today. Help us love You with whole hearts, souls & minds.. in Jesus' Name amen.
Replies
9
Views
430
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom