Heavenly Father, take all of the spam ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, take all of the spam or scam out of my new phone that I don’t know who is that.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Im confused in my life to take proper decision.I was not happy with my husband for many years,then I chose to find other person in my life inially I was happy but when I came abroad there was disconnection in our relationship but I love him a lot.But because of my kids im confused what decision...
Replies
10
Views
156
Heavenly father I come before you at this time in the mighty name of Jesus Christ asking for your outmost help I am begging you to remove ### far away from my home and surroundings in last night ### kick me on my shin which is hurting I went to urgent care had ex ray no broken bone I am going to...
Replies
6
Views
309
Almighty father I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ at this time to protect me and shield me from ###. I am so tired and frustrated with this man living in my home. I know this is unacceptable, but ### is giving me a very hard time in my home. I did not sleep yet ### threw cold water...
Replies
5
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom