Heavenly Father please watch over my ### ...

John 15:7 NIV
If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.

I give it all to Your holy hands Lord.
Let Your will be done.
Amen
 
(Please listen to the videos below, they are the most important thing you can do for your soul, today. God Bless!)

ARE YOU SAVED ETERNALLY ?!?!
How to BIBLICALLY be "BORN AGAIN" (SAVED ETERNALLY), ................. {For by GRACE we are SAVED through FAITH, in the BLOOD of Jesus Christ} !!!

THE MEANING OF BORN AGAIN

HAVE YOU TRUSTED IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST? ARE YOU "TRULY" SAVED??!!!

ETERNAL SECURITY (Means once you truly "UNDERSTAND", "BELIEVE" in your heart & "TRUST" in the shed "BLOOD & FINISHED WORK" of Jesus Christ on the cross, you can "NOT" ever LOSE your SALVATION).
 
I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for praying for my daughter’s confidence for tryouts! She did great and the results come in today! Please pray that she gets on the team. Please pray she finds a good math tutor. Please pray for her confidence and self-esteem. She is such an amazing person and I appreciate the prayers—...
Replies
10
Views
248
God please watch over all animals it's a killer where I live who murders cats and dogs and I pray that the person get help and put to justice please God protect everyone and including animals and keep them safe it's very dangerous everywhere. God please watch over everyone even animals in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
147
Please pray for my high school daughter's confidence, and drive. Give her the confidence she needs to feel beautiful and belongs. She has a crush on a good Christian boy. I pray she finds happiness and joy and strength and confidence to feel happy and motivated. Please pray for my middle school...
Replies
5
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom