Heavenly Father please watch over me as I go ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father please watch over me as I go to shovel more snow. Thank you for praying with me. God bless
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God please watch over all animals it's a killer where I live who murders cats and dogs and I pray that the person get help and put to justice please God protect everyone and including animals and keep them safe it's very dangerous everywhere. God please watch over everyone even animals in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
149
My daughter is being influenced by friends and I am worried about her choices. Please pray for ### and let ### make god choices , and know that ### will be ok. Please pray that ###'s friends give ### grace and be nice about what ###'s choices are and please keep ### smiling
Replies
11
Views
81
Thank you for praying for my daughter’s confidence for tryouts! She did great and the results come in today! Please pray that she gets on the team. Please pray she finds a good math tutor. Please pray for her confidence and self-esteem. She is such an amazing person and I appreciate the prayers—...
Replies
10
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,596
Members
651,082
Latest member
Kleodareinhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom