Heavenly Father please watch over me and ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter is being influenced by friends and I am worried about her choices. Please pray for ### and let ### make god choices , and know that ### will be ok. Please pray that ###'s friends give ### grace and be nice about what ###'s choices are and please keep ### smiling
Replies
11
Views
71
God please watch over all animals it's a killer where I live who murders cats and dogs and I pray that the person get help and put to justice please God protect everyone and including animals and keep them safe it's very dangerous everywhere. God please watch over everyone even animals in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
149
Thank you for praying for my daughter’s confidence for tryouts! She did great and the results come in today! Please pray that she gets on the team. Please pray she finds a good math tutor. Please pray for her confidence and self-esteem. She is such an amazing person and I appreciate the prayers—...
Replies
10
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,222
Messages
16,808,224
Members
650,628
Latest member
Bhoereurren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom