Heavenly Father, Please take care of My ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, Please take care of My friend, ###'s court until dismiss case take everything going well in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!
 
Dear God
I lift up this ### prayer.
Your word says you hear our cries for mercy!
Psalm 116:1-2, “I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live.” (NIV)

In Jesus name we pray,
Amen
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please watch over ###. She is a very good sweet person who has been praying for me and my family and I so appreciate her. Someone once told me that you can't git rid of evil but you can overcome it with Goodness and Good works! Amen ###. Thank you so much for your prayers and advice and...
Replies
12
Views
191
Pls pray that the management co take care of my unit repairs now. I have been waiting for about two months and in the meanwhile my unit was broken into. THey need to take care of this repair as there is no water in my unit nor in the unit below. I am tired of waiting. PLs pray that they find...
Replies
9
Views
101
Life into existence 100 💯🔨Fold I have been been rejected to many times and cheated on to many times the guys didnt chose me from my past it’s just a game that has been used to many times now im sorry 😞 my work with the Lord God Almighty is worthless and the dogs bark abusive if I even just walk...
Replies
10
Views
65
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,585
Messages
16,801,058
Members
650,109
Latest member
Ereath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom