Heavenly Father, please heal each and every person

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Saraha

Beloved of All
Heavenly Father, please heal each and every person on this site in their needs, There are so many who are crying out to you Father, and need your healing touch. I thank you Father for all you do for us. Amen

Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:7).

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanks giving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard you hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7).

heart.png
[SIZE=14pt]Amen, so be it in Jesus' name! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Be Encouraged.  Stay prayerful and trust God.  The Bible states, “[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;[/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7).[/SIZE]”  [SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]Thank God in advance for answering your prayers.  May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God. [SIZE=14pt][/SIZE][SIZE=14pt] Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. [/SIZE]

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Praying in Jesus Name, Amen

Have you ever thought about the teaching of taking no thought for your life? It's amazing to take no thought for your life and wait on the Lord to put something on your heart to do. I have had physical and emotional pains vanish singing in myself humming take no thought for my life, I give it all to you Lord. Check out Isaiah 55:7, Mathew 6:25 and Proverbs 3:7 & 8 the verses will bless your socks off :)

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father thank you I am feeling some better after a rough morning I had. I am also asking prayers for another person on this site that has a sore throat from her sinuses. Please be with us and heal us both. Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Replies
Views
May Heavenly Grace touch each person who needs it to be able to sleep like deep and good and rise in the morning like a feather. In Jesus Name. amen
Replies
Views
Lord so many on here asking for your healing hand in their loved ones! So many come to your warrior's for prayer! So many in need of help lord! May heart cries out to you Lord to help the ones who pray for your people touch are lives and family with healing. Fill are hearts and minds with...
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I am praying for a friend who has a sore throat. Please help her to feel better and heal her in every way she needs.Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Replies
Views
Heavenly Father I am praying for a friend who has a sore throat. Please help her to feel better and heal her in every way she needs.Thank you Father for all you do for us. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom