Heavenly Father, please bless and keep ###. Enable ###'s problem ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

spc

Disciple of Prayer
Heavenly Father, please bless and keep ###. Enable ###'s problem at ### to end. Grant he get clearance charges for his baggage so that he can continue his journey. I ask for this in Jesus' name, amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, please bless ### and keep him employed. He’s working so hard to keep customers. Bless his family, keep them safe, healthy happy and free from harm. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
380
Dear Heavenly Father please bless and keep all who're praying for me in Jesus Mighty name i pray Amen
Replies
4
Views
96
Dear Heavenly Father please bless and keep all who're praying for me in Jesus Mighty name i pray Amen
Replies
4
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,480
Members
651,276
Latest member
Wooxser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom