Heavenly Father, my family is in need of Your ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nan850

Humble Prayer Partner
Heavenly Father, my family is in need of Your Divine Intervention in our lives. We lift up my son to You for deliverance from the obstacles for his reinstatement of probation and release from jail. Provide the way Lord that he will be allowed to come home even when we don't see the way. Grant mercy from the prosecutor that she will see others were involved and she will give this second chance to him. Give strength and courage to my grandson in overcoming his drug addiction and he be freed from it. May the financial assistance needed for my daughter to keep her car and her home come to her Lord as she continues to persevere through these difficult times. Lord, our needs are great and we can overcome as our faith is strong and we know You will walk with us through it. In Jesus Name we pray, Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God and be of good courage. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume me. Nestle me in the chambers of Your heart O Lord. Let Your heartbeat become my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to become all that You created me to be so that I reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God thank You for loving me. Amen! Encourager ###, ###, ###~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I thank you for praying for my loved ones and myself. We expect good news in my son's matter tomorrow. My grandson is fighting the drugs and we pray for continued strength and courage. My daughter's financial issues continue and her car broke down yesterday. She is keeping her faith strong and we know this will turn around for the better. I am staying with her for now trying to help and have no internet access there. Praying for a rental for my son that will be in his guidelines and a short-term rental until my home contract is approved. God is good.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
My son's hearing was rescheduled until March 18 which is tomorrow and we are standing together in agreement for good results and he be allowed to come live with me. My prayer for a home rental was answered and it is the house that I made an offer on to buy as we wait for acceptance of offer. Continue to pray for my grandson who continues to fight the demons of drugs and anger. May God cover him in His protection and give him the courage and strength to turn away from drugs and alcohol. May God provide the finances needed for my daughter to care for her family. Lord, I know and believe that You are with my family and all those who are suffering in these difficult times. Bless and protect ### as You grant freedom and return him to us. May You bless our country Lord as we proclaim to all that You are God and our Father.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I am in great need of you right now. My son is threatening to call CPS on my daughter and his niece and nephew so they will move out of his house. I understand how much of a burden they have been on him but this is not the way. I can't stop crying and worrying they will get...
Replies
10
Views
232
LIFE IN FOR NOW IN SECRET POPS SAYS YES OF COURSE MY OTHER DAUGHTER CAN COME ANYTIME SHE WANTS WITH ALL HER STUFF THE GARAGE IS DONE THE DOOR LOCKED WE MOVE THE OTHER STUFF AROUND NO PROBLEMS HE DOESN'T SAY A WORD ABOUT HER PETS BECAUSE SHE WILL BE IN MY STUDIO SLASH OFFICE LADIES IN CAVE IN...
Replies
7
Views
155
Praise the lord God in Jesus name father present job am not sure how much time I will stay I don't know father father open the doors for me father slight throat pain is there heal me father don't know who I to ask are told so Heavenly Father Iam asking and telling to you father listen and reply...
Replies
6
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,250
Messages
16,820,527
Members
651,281
Latest member
Giltauthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom