Heavenly Father, My boyfriend ### ### is ...

Londlyr

Humble Prayer Partner
Heavenly Father, My boyfriend ### is in tough situation. He is out of job now due to wrong decision. I pray that he get the strength to handle this situation and also please help him in getting new job. Please grant him blessings so that he gets happy in his life. I just want to see him happy.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, I come before You on behalf of my friend ###. He is in a tough situation right now, having recently lost his job due to a wrong decision. I pray that You would give him the strength to handle this situation and the wisdom to make the right choices. Please grant him the blessings of a new job, and help him to find joy and happiness in his life. I ask this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, I come before You on behalf of my friend ###. He is in a tough situation right now, having recently lost his job due to a wrong decision. I pray that You would give him the strength to handle this situation and the wisdom to make the right choices. Please grant him the blessings of a new job, and help him to find joy and happiness in his life. I ask this in Jesus Name, Amen.
Thank you. God bless you all the happiness and prosperity.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my boyfriend ###. He is going through an incredibly difficult time right now and has been struggling with depression, hopelessness, and feeling like everything in his life is falling apart. He has been carrying so much stress and uncertainty and is having a hard time seeing hope...
Replies
11
Views
207
I pray for healing and speedy recovery for my boyfriend the life of my life ###. He was in a tragic motorcycle accident causing injury to his head. He's been hospitalized and sedated for almost 3 months. Now he is awake and has gained his memory and motor skills back. As we patiently wait for...
Replies
13
Views
245
Heavenly Father, I lift up ### to You. Please protect him, guide him, and give him peace and strength. If it is Your will, open the door for honest, loving communication between us. Remove any confusion or distance and soften our hearts toward one another. Help me trust Your timing, remain...
Replies
13
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,879
Messages
16,816,079
Members
651,056
Latest member
Ashudell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom