Heavenly father, it has been a long ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CLAIM CREATE COMMAND CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY LIFE IN I CAN PET MY PETS ARE NOT BRAINWASHED TOWARDS ME NOTHING IS EVER AGAIN GREATLY TO B MEAN CRUEL HEARTLESS TOWARDS ME EVER AGAIN GREATLY PERIOD PERMANENTLY L. I DO NOT HEAR A NEGATIVE RESPONSE GREATLY...
Replies
6
Views
110
Hello my name is ### I’m a ### mother of ### children to which the youngest of ### live with me even though the ### are adults my ###(F) lives w/her spouse & ### daughter at his relatives (they were living w/me for a ### until I said they had to go because they didn’t want to keep a job never...
Replies
12
Views
126
Please would you pray for a miracle. I know this is a huge prayer, but with God, all things are possible. We have another ### on ### and we've been praying for God to do what medically is impossible. My name is ### and my wife is ###. Many thanks
Replies
15
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom