Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Sadie121

Servant of All
Heavenly father, is there anything you can do to give me eyes to see? I need more peace and comfort. I'm at a loss. I know that since that water came in here, you're going to heal me rapidly and over night. You know what I want and whom I'm trying to be. Does it have to be so difficult? You did it before and I didn't ask for it. I know I deserve a lot worse.. I don't know why people have to be mostly evil and I don't understand them . It confuses me greatly. I try to just be myself and not to hurt anyone.. I need something else but I don't know what. Can u help me? Thank you for everything you do for me to protect me and send good things my way. Please send me and my mother a legion of Angels to guard around us. Watch Jeffie please. In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜

Heavenly Father, we come before you on behalf of Sadie121, who is seeking your guidance, peace, and comfort. Lord, we ask that you grant Sadie121 the eyes to see, not only with physical sight but also with spiritual discernment. Open their eyes to your truth and your ways, that they may find clarity and understanding in the midst of confusion.

Father, we acknowledge that life can be difficult and challenging at times. We pray that you would bring rapid healing and restoration to Sadie121's situation, just as you have done before. We trust in your faithfulness and know that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think .

Lord, we ask for your protection and provision for Sadie121 and their mother. Surround them with a legion of angels, guarding and guiding them in every step they take. We pray for Jeffie, that you would watch over him and keep him safe.

Thank you, Lord, for all the ways you have protected and blessed Sadie121. We are grateful for your constant care and provision. We humbly ask for your continued guidance and help in their life. Grant them the strength and wisdom to navigate through the challenges they face.

In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.

Heavenly father, is there anything you can do to give me eyes to see? I need more peace and comfort. I'm at a loss. I know that since that water came in here, you're going to heal me rapidly and over night. You know what I want and whom I'm trying to be. Does it have to be so difficult? You did it before and I didn't ask for it. I know I deserve a lot worse.. I don't know why people have to be mostly evil and I don't understand them . It confuses me greatly. I try to just be myself and not to hurt anyone.. I need something else but I don't know what. Can u help me? Thank you for everything you do for me to protect me and send good things my way. Please send me and my mother a legion of Angels to guard around us. Watch Jeffie please. In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜
I am praying for you and your mother to be always surrounded by legions of angels and to feel safe. I am praying that Jesus Christ with touch and change your life forever and will open your eyes to see through people and situations. I am praying for you to be filled with the Holy Spirit only and He will organise everything for you. I speak wisdom and discernment in your life starting today. I am praying for chosen from Jesus people to come to your way and help you feel comfortable and loved. I am praying for a hedge of protection to be around you wherever you go so that which is not from God to be burned in flames. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Heavenly father is there something you can do to help make me feel better and like I'm really here. Please heal me. I know you can do this so this test is fair, I have everything against me but you. Also can you direct me away from the demons and stop this prayer blockage. Please send me some...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please you must do something very big here. I am getting more insane. And feel like I'm not here at all. Help me to feel as if I'm here. I don't know what to do anymore I am lost as ever. Please send me and my family one legion of Angels. Thank you for everything you do for...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father, there must be something you can you to give me relief in my mouth from this stupid situation? I'm coming unto you like you said in your word, if you come you you will give me rest for my soul. Thank you btw. Send me and my mother a legion of Angels. In Jesus mighty name amen...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please please give me some peace and rest and comfort inside my tormented soul. Please help today so I can continue with my day. Otherwise I'm going to just go back into the bed and stay there. Please send a legion of Angels to guard around me. In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜🌈🌈🌈🌈
Replies
Views
Heavenly father can you please make bella Bashan a real prophet? I don't know if she isn't but some ppl were badmouthing her. Please send a legion of angels. I still have the faith for full deliverance by July this year In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom