Heavenly father I was thinking if it's ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Whilst dating my current man. In the talking stage I was fantasizing about someone else. Now that things are getting serious with him I feel bad. Can I rectify things? Can the Lord? I want to love him and only him. I haven’t been very pure though. What do I do?
Replies
7
Views
305
LIFE IN I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CONTROL CLAIM DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY ITS NOT THAT DEEP I HAVE GOT MARRIED IN ANOTHER COUNTRY BEFORE I THINK NOW GOD WAS TELLING ME TO LET GO OF USA MEN I JUST BARELY SEEN THE LIGHT IS ALL..I SPEAK THE WORLD 🌎 WILL HAVE THEIR BREAKTHROUGHS...
Replies
6
Views
113
I CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY LIFE IN I GET TO MOVE OUT OF ### OUT OF ### GET SPONSORED WITH MY INNOCENT FAMILY OUR PETS URGENTLY TAKE OUR PETS SOME OF THEM IF NOT AT ALL AS SERVICE ANIMALS ON THE PLANE THAT THEY CAN FLY TO THE NEW DESTINATION THAT I CAN...
Replies
8
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,386
Messages
16,787,638
Members
648,958
Latest member
Gwuelorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom