Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Heavenly father since you're not planning to help me can you please allow me to play like I'm a ghost or poltergeist until I can afford for bob Larson's help? I need for you not to allow me to get lost at the end of my life so I will be saved for sure. If no other prayer please remember this...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father thank you for the opportunity to live again and for Jeff and the food we have. I'm praying for help forgiving myself And the help to forgive you for what happened. Please send my mother a legion of Angels and myself and Jeff and his mother some angels as well. In Jesus mighty...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father thank you for all you do for me. Can you possibly send me a sign that I'll be okay in the end that I will be going to you? 🌈🌈🌈 ? Please and thank you. In Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜🌈🌈🌈🌈
Replies
Views
Heavenly father please stay very close to me in these next few days. I'm going to fast and pray and repent until this is over so I will need your holy spirit to baptize me when they flee. look after my family and send angels to guard them in Jesus mighty name amen 💜💜💜🌈🌈🌈🌈 🐒
Replies
Views
Heavenly father, thank you for another opportunity. Can you please offer me some peace in my mind? Please stay very close to me these next few weeks because I plan for you to be able to baptize me with the spirit. I'll just work around the house and hand out tracts. Please send my mother and I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom